Browse by subject heading
- Why Haven’t Regional Wages Converged?
by Jason L. Saving in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, 2017
- Coalition Helps Returning Citizens Move from Corrections to Communities
by Sydney Diavua in Cascade, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2016
- Pathways to system change: the design of multisite, cross-sector initiatives
by Beth Siegel & Devon Winey & Adam Kornetsky in Community Development Investment Center Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2015
- Advocating for the disabled: interview with Jean Langendorf, Easter Seals of Central Texas
by Community Affairs Office in e-Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, 2011
- Female offenders use of social welfare programs before and after jail and prison: does prison cause welfare dependency?
by Kristin F. Butcher & Robert J. LaLonde in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 2006
- The equity of social services provided to children and senior citizens
by Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jagadeesh Gokhale in Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, 1993