Browse by subject heading
- A winning combination? economic theory meets sports
by Kristie M. Engemann & Michael T. Owyang in The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2009
- Should cities be ready for some football? Assessing the social benefits of hosting an NFL team
by Gerald A. Carlino & N. Edward Coulson in Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2004
- Field goal or fumble? : the economic score on the Atlantic Coast Conference expansion
by Charles Gerena in Econ Focus, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, 2003
- Should cities pay for sports facilities?
by Adam M. Zaretsky in The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2001
- What are the benefits of hosting a major league sports franchise?
by Jordan Rappaport & Chad R. Wilkerson in Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 2001