Browse by subject heading
- Data security, privacy, and identity theft: The economics behind the policy debates
by William Roberds & Stacey L. Schreft in Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 2009
- A breach of trust : protecting privacy in the age of electronic payments
by Toni Lapp in TEN, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 2005
- Privacy matters: Payments Cards Center Workshop on the right to privacy and the financial services industry.
by Sarah A. Burke in Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2001
- A theory of transactions privacy
by Charles M. Kahn & James J. McAndrews & William Roberds in FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 2000
- Revision to regulation H and rescission of regulation P effective October 1, 1998.
by anonymous in Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1998
- Revisions effective May 1, 1991
by anonymous in Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1991