Browse by subject heading
- Do commodity price spikes cause long-term inflation?
by Geoffrey M. B. Tootell in Public Policy Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 2011
- Monetary policy and commodity futures
by Michelle T. Armesto & William T. Gavin in Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2005
- Globalization and the gains from variety
by Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein in Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 2004
- Does commodity money eliminate the indeterminacy of equilibria?
by Ruilin Zhou in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1999
- Commodity-based indicators: separating the wheat from the chaff
by Francesca Eugeni & Charles L. Evans & Steven Strongin in Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1993
- Indivisibilities, lotteries, and sunspot equilibria
by Karl Shell & Randall Wright in Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, 1991
- The simple analytics of commodity futures markets: do they stabilize prices? Do they raise welfare?
by V. V. Chari & Ravi Jagannathan in Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, 1990
- Monetary indicators, commodity prices, and inflation
by Brian R. Horrigan in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 1986
- Commodity agreements: the haves vs. the have-nots?
by Janice M. Westerfield in Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 1977
- Commodity crunch
by Yvonne Levy in FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 1973