Browse by subject heading
Clean Air Act of 1990
- From market failure to market-based solution: policy lessons from clean air legislation
by Eduard A. Pelz & Terry J. Fitzgerald in Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, 2001
- Cost v. benefit: clearing the air?
by Douglas Clement in The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, 2001
- Emissions trading--lessons from experience
by Thomas H. Klier in Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1998
- What can the Midwest learn from California about emissions trading?
by Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon & Michael Ari Prager in Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1997
- Complying with the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: a progress report
by Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon in Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1995
- The 1990 Clean Air Act: a tougher regulatory challenge facing Midwest industry
by Donald A. Hanson in Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1992