Browse by subject heading
Balance of trade - China
- The Rise in Chinese Tourism and Its Effects on the Balance of Payments
by Ana Maria Santacreu in Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2016
- Making sense of China’s excessive foreign reserves
by Yi Wen in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2011
- Why aren't the Chinese buying more American goods?
by Yi Wen in Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2010
- A look at China's new exchange rate regime
by Mark M. Spiegel in FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2005
- Adjusting Chinese bilateral trade data: how big is China's trade surplus
by John W. Schindler & Dustin H. Beckett in International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 2005
- The U.S. trade deficit: made in China?
by Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley & Rachel McCulloch & Daisuke J. Nakajima in Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 2005