Browse by JEL Code
R5: Regional Government Analysis
- The Political Economy of Underfunded Municipal Pension
by Jeffrey Brinkman & Daniele Coen-Pirani & Holger Sieg in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2016
- Does Zoning Help or Hinder Transit-Oriented (Re)Development?
by Jenny Schuetz & Genevieve Giuliano & Eun Jin Shin in Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 2016
- Fiscal stimulus in economic unions: what role for states?
by Gerald A. Carlino & Robert P. Inman in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2015
- Fragmentation in workforce development and efforts to coordinate regional workforce development systems
by Stuart Andreason & Ann Carpenter in FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 2015
- Estimating the holdout problem in land assembly
by Chris Cunningham in FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 2013