Browse by JEL Code
H73: Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- Why Haven’t Regional Wages Converged?
by Jason L. Saving in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, 2017
- Not in My Backyard? Not So Fast. The Effect of Marijuana Legalization on Neighborhood Crime
by Jeffrey Brinkman & David Mok-Lamme in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2017
- Is the Rent Too High? Aggregate Implications of Local Land-Use Regulation
by Devin Bunten in Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 2017
- Why have revenue-strapped New England school districts been slow to turn to alternative funding sources?
by Thomas Downes in Current Policy Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 2016
- From urban core to wealthy towns: nonschool fiscal disparities across Connecticut municipalities
by Bo Zhao in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 2015
- Unauthorized Immigration and Fiscal Competition
by Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Santiago Pinto in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2014
- Interjurisdictional Competition and Location Decisions of Firms
by Ruben Hernandez-Murillo in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2014