Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Defining and detecting predatory lending
Staff Report no. 273 has been removed at the request of the author. See links to related papers.
Cite this item
Donald P. Morgan, Defining and detecting predatory lending, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Staff Reports 273, 2007.
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
Keywords: Predatory lending; personal loans
This item with handle RePEc:fip:fednsr:273
is also listed on EconPapers
For corrections, contact Amy Farber ()