Browse by authors
Find this author's profile at EconPapers and IDEAS.
- Trend-cycle decomposition: implications from an exact structural identification
by Mardi Dungey & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Jing Tian & Simon van Norden in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, 2013
- Systematic and liquidity risk in subprime-mortgage backed securities
by Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin in FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 2011
- Vintage and credit rating: what matters in the ABX data during the credit crunch?
by Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin in Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2009
- Factor analysis of a model of stock market returns using simulation-based estimation techniques
by Diana Zhumabekova & Mardi Dungey in Pacific Basin Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2001
- Testing for contagion using correlations: some words of caution
by Mardi Dungey & Diana Zhumabekova in Pacific Basin Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2001