Browse by authors
Find this author's profile at EconPapers and IDEAS.
- Technology diffusion and postwar growth
by Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2010
- Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations
by Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2009
- A theory of growth and volatility at the aggregate and firm level
by Diego Comin & Sunil Mulani in Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 2007
- Turbulent firms, turbulent wages?
by Diego Comin & Erica L. Groshen & Bess Rubin in Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 2006
- Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts
by Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn in Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 2003