Browse by authors
- Bank Financial Restatements and Market Discipline
by W. Blake Marsh & Raluca A. Roman in Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 2018
- Competition and Bank Fragility
by Blake Marsh & Rajdeep Sengupta in Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 2017
- Banking on Distributed Ledger Technology: Can It Help Banks Address Financial Inclusion?
by Blake Marsh & Jesse Leigh Maniff in Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 2017
- Do Adverse Oil Price Shocks Change Loan Contract Terms for Energy Firms?
by Rajdeep Sengupta & Blake Marsh & David Rodziewicz in Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, 2017
- Assessing Targeted Macroprudential Financial Regulation: The Case of the 2006 Commercial Real Estate Guidance for Banks
by William F. Bassett & Blake Marsh in Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 2014